[Elfsea] Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Champion ~ 2006

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 08:37:10 PST 2006

Greetings unto all,
    I would like to take a moment to congratulate our new Kingdom Middle
Eastern Dance Champion,
HL Rhiannon NiBryan MacLaughton of Seawinds.  She performed a Gupta style
Indian dance which was as beautiful as it was unique.  Our runner-up was
Lady Kajira of the Barony of Weisenfeuer who performed a sword dance that
was lovely to behold.  I would also like to acknowledge Lady Rosalinda of
the Barony of Bordermarch who not only danced beautifully using scarves, but
SANG at the same time, that's right, I said SANG - this is the first time I
have ever seen such a thing and I was extremely impressed.  Very period,
very brave!!  You would never catch me singing, EVER!!!
    I would also like to thank everyone who did their part in keeping this
competition alive ~ without you  it cannot go on.  Thank you to the dancers,
the musicians, the audience, those of you who donated the largess or helped
in any way with the organization of the championship.  I am extremely
grateful to you all.............

is-salaam galakum!
     ~*~ tareija