[Elfsea] Defender of the Rose directions...

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Nov 10 06:44:21 PST 2006

The site mentioned the Lion's Club in Riesel, TX which, best I can tell, is
located at:

1270 E. Frederick St
Riesel, TX  76682

But all the mapping sites I tried could not find the 1270 block. The closest
I got was [712 - 899] E Frederick. I suspect that'll get me close enough.
Here's the link I'm planning to use.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=
%5b712%2d899%5d%20E%20Frederick%20St&city=Riesel&state=TX&zipcode=76682&coun
try=US&geodiff=1

-=Armand=-