[Elfsea] Arthurian Company Commander

Rhonda & Stefen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 12 09:40:26 PST 2006

I will be at practice today. Anyone interested in joining the Arthurians,
find me and we will talk. Autumn Melees is next weekend and we need to get
ready. The Arthurians will be fighting as a unit at Autumn Melees, if for no
other reason than to see how much training we will need before Gulf War. I
expect to have allot of fun and get some needed info on where we're at.

Come to practice, have some fun, try to hit me with a stick, and lets talk
about the Arthurians.

In service to the Crown and Elfsea
Dáire de Haya Centurion of the Sable Star
Caption of the Guard, Elfsea
Commander of the Arthurians