[Elfsea] Washer and dryer for sale $400

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 08:20:51 PST 2006

    Just to clarify,  the Washer and Dryer do not have to be picked up or
paied for by the 16th,  I will be here till the end of the month.  We just
need to have a FIRM commitment to buy by the 16th or else they are going on
the moving truck, and we would really rather sell them than store them.

Robert

On 11/14/06, Irena Picard-Fridenberg <rubberduckiemom at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please pardon the bandwith, but didn't howelse to get this done so
> quickly...
>
> Robert and I are moving back to Tulsa OK.  Robert will be leaving the
> first part of December while I am packing everything up into a truck
> on the 16th of this month.  We are wanting to know if anyone would
> like to buy the Washer and Dryer we have.  They are both practically
> brand new (a yearish old) and are in excellent shape.  They are both
> Hotpoints and we paid a little over $600.
>
> If you want to buy them, please call Robert at cell phone number
> 817-734-2389 or the house phone at # 817-468-8784.  You need to hurry
> because the offer is up on the 16th.
>
> Thanks.

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan