[Elfsea] Duke Drake arrested in Austin?

Craig Carter slotshot at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 27 05:09:23 PST 2006

Vengeance will be mine, Valentine...and it shall be served cold...perhaps with a side of fries...mmm, fries...

Don Valentyn <DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com> wrote:

            And now that I have your attention

  I’m putting the Tidings together as we speak.  Or, as I type.  I’m about to eat lunch, and when I return, there will be no more room at the inn.  You will be a day late and a dinar short.  The barn door will be closed.  The gates will be shut with the tigers set free.  Yes, no more Tidings submissions will be accepted.

  So, if you’re planning on making an appearance in the December Tidings, you’ve got about an hour to get it to me.

  Thus far I’ve received submissions from Aislyn and Hanna.

  Thanks,
  Valentyn