[Elfsea] rattan and basket hilts

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:52:59 PST 2006

Ok, couple things.

1)  Does anyone need rattan?  I can come out to practice with it Wednesday night if there is need for it, but I don't want to mess with it if nobody wants any.
2)  Baldar basket hilts.  How many people need them?  They had a materials price increase, but I can get them to people for $32, but I will have to buy a small lot of them and would want to sell through them quickly.  So...if I only have 2 or 3 people interested, I probably won't do that.  So, please let me know asap via private email.

Morgan