[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Night

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 07:03:09 PST 2006

Hello Everyone,

  Because of the busy holiday season which is rapidly
approaching there will be no official A&S night for
November or December.   Yet I know everyone is busy
working on projects, like 12th Night garb or Kingdom
A&S projects.

  The Barony of Elfsea intends to have "Banner Wars"
at Spring Fair in 2007.  (More information to come.)
So to this end, A&S night's will concentrate on
Heraldic Display and Banner making until then.
  In January HL Rixende de Rouen will teach Silk
Banner Painting.
  Feburary will be a work night for painting banners
or working on other types of Heraldic display, garb,
plates, belt favors, etc.

  If you have an idea for a class or if you wish to
teach a class next year, on any topic, please let me.
The calendered is open after March.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 MoAS - Elfsea

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux