[Elfsea] Dragonsfire Tor Artisan

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 22:54:42 PST 2006

Greetings.  I  wish to remind all of are artisans,
young and old, that we are less than a month away from
Dragonsfire Tor's Yule revel and artisan competition.

Now is the time to make those final touches to your
display and prepare your documentation.

For those who are willing to work in Jewelry I am
willing to offer  bonus tokens of my appreciation.  I
also encourage all other previous artisans to honor
others working in their field.

Below are the guidlines for this years competition.

There will be three catagories this year: Artisan,
Novice, and Youth (5-8,9-12,13-16)

 You will need to provide your own table coverings and
props. It must be a Body of Work, produced within the
past 2 years, with Documentation. Entrants should send
research papers Postmarked by Nov 21 to:
                  Ly Aurelia Yverneau
                  726 Schmitz #1
                 Denton, TX 76209
                      or
                email to chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
               (as an attatchment in  MS format).

I wish to thank the Tor for gracing me with their
precious title for this year and look forward to help
add to their illustrious ranks.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.
YIS,
Ldy. Aurelia Yverneau