[Elfsea] Missing one issue of CA

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Nov 16 20:24:15 PST 2006

I just reorganized some of my library including the collection of the
Compleat Anachronist. I used to have the entire collection, including all
the out of print ones, but I have loaned them out and 3 did not come back:
7, 28, and 122. Numbers 7 and 122 are still in print and I have ordered them
to fill in, but number 28 is out of print. I don't even know the name of the
booklet I'm missing.

So, if you borrowed a booklet in the CA series from me in the past, could
you look to see if you still have my copy of number 28? If you have a copy
of 28 you would be willing to sell me, I would be willing to buy it to keep
the collection compleat.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede