[Elfsea] OT-Volunteer help for Celtic Heritage Festival 2006

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Oct 4 18:18:25 PDT 2006

Probably best to email Judy directly

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Delorise Varble
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:43 PM
To: 'Barony of Elfsea'
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] OT-Volunteer help for Celtic Heritage Festival 2006

I can help Sat 3-5pm and Sun 1-3pm
Delorise Varble
-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Judy Nesmith
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:42 PM
To: Elfsea list

Greetings,

Once again I find myself in desperate need of volunteers for all the
positions required to bring off the festival.  For just 2 hours of your
time I can get you into the festival for free that day and for 4 hours
of your time (either the same day or over both days) I can get you in
for free for the entire weekend and get you a free t-shirt (this year
the design is based on the Galician flag, it is also our 15th year
anniversary and the t-shirt will be a collector’s item).  The areas I
most need help in are:

Admission Sales-Booth
Saturday
3 p.m.-5 p.m.
5 p.m. -7 p.m.
7 p.m.-9 p.m.

Sunday
1 p.m.-3 p.m.
3 p.m.-5 p.m.

Liz Covington is needing help in Lir Glen with the children on all the
shifts and I need stage managers for the FWICA and Leland stages.  We
also need help with set-up on Friday and tear down and clean up on
Sunday evening.

If you are not planning on attending Namron Protectorate, Drachenstich,
Quest for the Round Table or just want to save gas, but still have fun
in the DFW area please consider helping out.  Garb is acceptable and
encouraged to add to the ambiance, as the SCA does not have a presence
at the festival this year we still need to get information about the
Society out there.

If you would like to come out, get in for free and help out our little
festival please go to:  http://www.celticheritagefestival.org/  click
on Volunteer under the pictures and send in the on-line form.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at:
ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com

In service,
Slainte,
Lady Siobhán O’Donnabhain