[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 23:20:22 PST 2006

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

This Friday, Nov.3, will be the last bardic for this year.  The weather may
cooperate for an outdoor bardic, so bring your cloaks!
We meet at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, at 7:30PM, SCA time.  Bring your
instruments and other bardic things, a chair, your beverage of choice and
food to share.  Be prepared to have a very good time!

Directions:  Take your best route to Loop 820 East and exit Craig St., one
exit South of Meadowbrook.  Go East on Craig to Hunter, 5 or 6 blocks, and
go North on Hunter to the "T" intersection with Beaty.  We are the gray
house at the NE corner of the intersection.  There will be a banner and
several lanterns on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we
will get you here.

We look forward to seeing you!

Ld. Tarkus Pengriff and Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!