[Elfsea] Trans Siberian Orchestra

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Oct 4 14:58:41 PDT 2006

Last year Raimond organized a group to go to the Trans Siberian Orchestra in December. It was awesome!

This year they are going to be in town on December 16th. Tickets are not yet on sale, but I am intending to do a group purchase whenever they are available. If anyone is interested, please email me with number of tickets required and I will get back with you when the tickets are available. I won't know the pricing until they are offered, but you are not committing to buying anything, only expressing an interest when they become available. I will email everyone who is on my list with pricing and time of day.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede