[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice 10/8 -Mini Tourney

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 5 04:30:23 PDT 2006

For those of you who will have returned from events throughout our kingdom
and did not get enough fighting.

I will be sponsoring a Mini Rapier and Mini Chivalric Bearpit Tourney.  The
prize for the winners of the bearpits will be a dagger hilt for the Rapier
and a set of Demi Gauntlets for the Chivalric.  A few people have seen these
prizes and they are wonderful.

Lady Aislyn of Glynwryd Fen will be donating a cook-out for all who attend.
There will be hot dog, chips, etc for those who participate in the tourney
or come to support our fighters.  If you would like to donate time, food or
money, please contact Lady Aislyn.

For those who are there to look onto the fighters and support them or those
who just want to hang out bring your needlework, fiber arts, board games,
any thing you need to have a great time.  Lets all come out support Elfsea
and have a great time.

In service,
Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita