[Elfsea] Lindenwood A&S Night

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Sun Oct 15 21:27:26 PDT 2006

Hola!

I am in search of teachers for Lindenwood's monthly A&S Night held the
1st Thursday of each month (7:30 p.m.) at the Jaycee Arts building in
Irving, Texas.  This is a wonderful opportunity to teach a class you may
not have taught before and would like to work out the kinks in your
curriculum or it would be an awesome opportunity for you first time
teachers!   If you don't know what to teach please come to the meeting
and learn a new craft or learn something new about a craft you already know.

We have a huge room with 6 foot long tables, chairs electrical outlets
and tiled floor.  Perfect for anything that could potentially be messy
or need alot of room!

A reminder for those that missed our very first meeting...you missed
alot! We had music, painting, and textile arts! Don't miss it again!

Please send me a private e-mail if you are interested.

In Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca
A&S Minister for the Canton of Lindenwood