[Elfsea] Business meeting notes

foofurjlr at aim.com foofurjlr at aim.com
Tue Oct 17 07:24:13 PDT 2006

Offices that are open for bids:
Knights Marshall - closes right before Moot on Monday October 23rd
Archery Marshall - closes right before moot on Monday October 23rd
Hospitaler - closes right before moot on Monday October 23rd
Exchequer - closes November Moot

Events bids open
Elfsea Springfaire - closes before Moot on Monday October 23rd
Elfsea Defender - one bid in, please have your bid in by December Moot/business Meeting

Note on Springfaire - we as of yet do not have any bids, if we do not have any bids we will cancel the event.

Shed Inventory - October 22nd (Sunday). This is a mandatory inventory, not a cleaning. Please come out and help Robin do this tedious job.

Officers Inventory - Please send a list of what you have in your possession that belongs to your office to Robin so she can include it in our inventory. This needs to be to her no later than October 22nd.

Business Meeting will be held at Caelin and Pyro's in November, January and February. The address is listed on the website.

There will be a financial committee soon. If you are interested in filling Caelin's vacated seat, please speak to our Seneschal regarding requirements.

Officer Budgets
Budgets are past due. If you have not submitted them to the exchequer you will not have a budget for the next year. If you are exiting your office you still need to send in your budget for the next person. If you don't know what to ask for please ask for advice from people who formerly held the position or you can request from the exchequer what the budget was last year.

Library Demo
If you have volunteered please be at the library at 11:00 in order to set up. The demo is to be from noon to 5:00.

Thank you
Deputy Seneschal

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn