[Elfsea] Too Good For Words

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Thu Oct 26 10:00:07 PDT 2006

We'll be brief: Hemingway once wrote a story in just six words ("For sale: baby shoes, never worn.") and is said to have called it his best work. So we asked sci-fi, fantasy, and horror writers from the realms of books, TV, movies, and games to take a shot themselves.

  Dozens of our favorite auteurs put their words to paper, and five master graphic designers took them to the drawing board. Sure, Arthur C. Clarke refused to trim his ("God said, 'Cancel Program GENESIS.' The universe ceased to exist."), but the rest are concise masterpieces.

  Check it out:

  http://wired.com/wired/archive/14.11/sixwords.html

  Ceatta
   aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
  (a little ferment never hurt anyone)