[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 7 07:59:58 PDT 2006

Thanks to all who came to bardic last eve.  We met new friends and saw some
old friends that we haven't seen in a LONG time!  The new bard of
Kragenworth Keep is HL Svan of Gunnarstead!  As usual it was a difficult
decision to make.  Also, after determined negotiations last month,  HL Svan,
will be the Kragenworth Keep house skald for the next 12 months!  We are
very excited because both he and his lady are very friendly, talented people
that we look forward to seeing regularly.

If you weren't here, you missed another good one.   Many thanks to Terrence
for being a good bard and an all-around good guy!

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!