[Elfsea] Populace Meeting THIS NEXT MONDAY !!!!

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Oct 20 15:29:04 PDT 2006

Greetings Elfsea,

As we begin our weekend, I want to encourage everyone to come out and
support Elfsea this weekend, when and where you are able. The Arlington
Library demo is on Saturday 12-5 (but try to be there at 11) AND the Shed
Inventory is on Sunday.

Also, to everyone (and especially to ALL officers), please make an extra
effort to attend this month's populace meeting on Monday 10/23/06 at 7 pm at
the Coor's Distribution Center. We have unfinished business that WILL BE
concluded at this month's meeting including budget approval, financial
committee business, new officer appointments and more. Even if your time in
office is nearing end of term, please help your successor by submitting your
office's budgetary needs. Thanks and everyone have a safe and fun weekend!

HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohist
ory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&ph
one=&level=&cat=&address=2550+Mcmillian+Pkwy&city=Fort+Worth&state=TX&zipcod
e=76137