[Elfsea] Joyous News from Lions!

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 21 15:07:59 PDT 2006

Vivat Lady Elfsea. Well deserved.

  Catrin

Darius <masterdarius at earthlink.net> wrote:
          It is with great pleasure that I share news from the misty Isle of Lyoness, brought to me this very moment by a breathless runner

  Their Majesties Arron and Britta in thier gracious wisdom have announced that Her Excellency Ameline should join the ranks of the Ancient and venerable order of the Laurel!

  Her Excellency will join the Order at the Defenders of the Rose Tourney just a few weeks hence.

  For her Excellency and the wisdom of our Crown

  Vivate!!

  In Faith
  Darius