[Elfsea] saudi women's dance

Miss I Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 18:32:14 PDT 2006

If it is *really* easy, I would like to participate.  My life will be
settling down in 3 weeks or so and I will be available for practice.  I am
assuming this will be practiced at the middle eastern dance night or is that
wrong?  I have been wanting to come out for that but haven't had the time
(or the memory, lol).  Mairi Besswick, called Rua, mka Mary Ann