[Elfsea] FW: [SteppesFP] Fighting tonightn (Tuesday)

ctopher069 at aol.com ctopher069 at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 10:45:46 PST 2006

around what time?

-----Original Message-----
From: morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org
Sent: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] FW: [SteppesFP] Fighting tonightn (Tuesday)

An Extra practice TONIGHT (Tuesday) for anyone available.

Morgan

To: SteppesFP at yahoogroups.com
From: countgunthar at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:46:27 -0600
Subject: [SteppesFP] Fighting tonight

Well, of course a visitor from another kingdom has to come in
on the night between fighter practices, but if anyone would
like to come out for a little quickie practice I'll probably be
taking her to the Bedford practice site to work with her.
If someone could forward this to the Elfsea list or any others
I'd appreciate it.

So I'll be giving instruction to a pretty basic newbie and would
love others there as well for her to fight and recieve instruction
from me.

I don't get off work until 7:00 so that's always a problem.

Gunthar
.
=