[Elfsea] for those interested in glass

Monica Riney dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 05:53:04 PDT 2006

I know there are a few folks out there interested in Glass arts soI thought I would pass this on

FREE GLASS BLOWING DEMONSTRATIONS OPEN TO PUBLIC
Nationally and internationally known glass artists will be demonstrating the techniques of glass blowing from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 21 and 22, at the UT Arlington Studio Art Center, 510 S. Davis St. There is ample free parking near the center. Participating artists include David Keens of The University of Texas at Arlington, Michael Fox of Washington, Justin Ginsberg of California and Martin Janecky, formerly of the Czech Republic, as well as Texan Jason Lawson. The demonstration is in conjunction with an exhibit which will run through Nov. 12 at Carlyn Galerie, 6137 Luther Lane, in Preston Center, Dallas. There will be a free opening reception from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 19, at the gallery. For more information, visit www.carlyngalerie.com.

IN Faith
Darius