[Elfsea] FW: [SteppesFP] Fighting tonightn (Tuesday)

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:28:16 PST 2006

An Extra practice TONIGHT (Tuesday) for anyone available.

Morgan

To: SteppesFP at yahoogroups.comFrom: countgunthar at hotmail.comDate: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:46:27 -0600Subject: [SteppesFP] Fighting tonight

Well, of course a visitor from another kingdom has to come inon the night between fighter practices, but if anyone wouldlike to come out for a little quickie practice I'll probably betaking her to the Bedford practice site to work with her.If someone could forward this to the Elfsea list or any othersI'd appreciate it.So I'll be giving instruction to a pretty basic newbie and wouldlove others there as well for her to fight and recieve instructionfrom me.I don't get off work until 7:00 so that's always a problem.Gunthar