[Elfsea] Trans Siberian Orchestra - Tour Dates

foofurjlr at aim.com foofurjlr at aim.com
Tue Oct 10 09:36:23 PDT 2006

We had so much fun going as a group last year. Most of us took the train and met up during the various stops. We had dinner first and then saw the 8:00 show and went home from there.

It is worth doing as a group because you can usually get cheaper tickets, plus you have the benefit of doing something with your SCA friends outside of the SCA. I warn you though sometimes it is hard to recognize your buds in thier finest mundane ware. hee hee.

Hope to see you all there this year.

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn
foofurjlr at aim.com