[Elfsea] A&S Feastware project

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:11:56 PDT 2006

OK as promised, I have prices and they are much better than expected:

a 3 pc set...dinner plate , salad size plat, and bowl will run$8.50 + tax
and glazes,...so you are looking at 20 - 25 $ for your whole project:)..

Unfortunatley, I need to move the reservation date up to monday the 23rd in
order to get the needed pieces.

I also can get a limited number of plain tankards or goblets. maybe 2 or 3
of each.
Hadassah