[Elfsea] Phoolish Halloween Revel Sat 10/28

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 27 20:43:46 PDT 2006

Phoolish Halloween Revel is tomorrow!

Preparations have been made for every fool, fiend, friend, and goodness
knows what else will arrive on the doorstep.  Bring yourself, your  potluck
food and a phoolish spirit.  I have it on good authority that there are
apples to be bobbed for >:)

There are 2 grills available if anyone wants to do grilling.  Ice tea will
be available for the partaking.  My kitchen will be available for anyone
wishing to cook.  We do have gas stove top and oven.

For those who do not wish to hang out in the back yard, the inside of the
house will be available as well.  Bring your fiber, your projects or
anything else that you want to work on.  The goal of the day is fun and you
can create your own fun.

See you all soon!

Darius & Rosalia

P.S.  just in case you misplaced the address:  809 N Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX
76012, Phone: 817-459-3553