[Elfsea] Fiber Night Thanks

Amelia Buckner amelia.buckner at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:50:51 PDT 2006

Thank you to those who came to the Fiber Arts Night on the 3rd. I am sorry
about the directions not getting posted. I had trouble posting to the
correct list. I will post them earlier and on the right list next time. For
next time, which I am tentitively thinking the first Tuesday of November, if
anyone has a topic or three that they would like to learn more about in a
casual setting, just jot them down and bring them with. Again thanks for
those who came as well as those who showed interest.
HL Æflwyn Webbestre