[Elfsea] Top 5 Reasons to go to the Bedford Practice Tonight...
Wilkerson, Glen D
glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Sep 7 05:11:58 PDT 2006
Sixth reason - if you hit them hard enough, the mosquitos WILL
eventually call the blow...
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Craig Carter
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:52 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Top 5 Reasons to go to the Bedford Practice Tonight...
1. The last two Wednesdays we have had 25 participants on the heavy
field alone! Let's beat our record.
2. It's official now...we can use the LOANER GEAR!
3. We will actually TRAIN you to fight. (or fight better)
4. There are commonly 5 knights in attendence.
5. The weather/temperature is going to be beautiful! You have suffered
through summer, let's enjoy some fall temps for a change.
** Additional BONUS reason- It's kinda funny to watch Centurion Louis
fall down all of the time.**
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elfsea