[Elfsea] Award Recommendations

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Sep 8 12:50:17 PDT 2006

Greetings from Baron Armand,

Please do not assume that someone else has recommended Lord Worthy for that
Sable Obvious award. They haven't. In fact, very few recommendations have
been received and *Now* is the time to make one, while the Crown and the
Scribe's still have some time for consideration and preparation.

PLEASE take a few moments to consider those that have excelled in service,
the arts and on the field.

In the service of kingdom, crown and barony, I remain,
Lord Elfsea