[Elfsea] Handgonnes Site

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Sep 12 07:24:59 PDT 2006

Glad you found it.  There IS something about the Elfsea list that is messing it up, because I also sent it to the Steppes list (which does not generate the attachment the Elfsea list sometimes does) and it came right up.

I have noticed that your e-mail DID NOT generate the attachment and when I clicked on the address below it again came right up.  It may not be the Elfsea list, but my server combined with the Elfsea list - whichever it is, it works now...

Thanks.

Alaric