[Elfsea] Ladies' Pavillion at Elfsea Defender

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Mon Sep 25 07:41:06 PDT 2006

    I just wanted to send out a thank you to Duchess Willow and the other ladies that joined me in the ladies' pavillion at Elfsea Defender this weekend.  Your Grace, it was such a wonderful idea and I enjoyed the whole day.  It has been a long time since I actually sat and enjoyed the day with other ladies watching the tournaments.  For a short time, I did feel the Dream and felt the Courtly Love that the fighters brought to us with their Grace, Honor, Chivalry, and talents throughout the day.
    We enjoyed the wonderful talents of some such as Master Robin, Duke Miguel, Sir Tomas, Cadet Samuel Drake, Don Ingve, Duke Mahdi, Sir Corwyn (nice dancing!!), Lord Lochlann, Centurion Louis, Sir Morgan, Master Darius, Don Edward (who fought an entire bought with a "pistol" wound in his belly--nice shot, Baronness Alessandra!), Don Allessandro, Count Gunthar (who sang "I'm a Little Teapot") and many, many others whose names have slipped my mind.  For a moment you helped to transport me back in time.  Thank you!

In service,
HL Genevieve del Gamba