[Elfsea] Greetings

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Sep 25 10:21:41 PDT 2006

Greetings and Welcome, Lord Olaf,

We in Elfsea, are fortunate indeed to have many friendly and dedicated
officers and an enthusiastic and vibrant populace. We hold Bryn Gwlad and
Rhoadd in high regard and look forward to getting better acquainted with you
soon. As others have mentioned, our populace meeting (Moot - mock court)
occurs this very evening at the Coor's Distribution Center at 7pm (near the
I-35W and Meacham Blvd intersection) and our Wednesday fighter practice has
grown to be one of the largest in the kingdom. Please look for me at either
of these as well as the Sunday practices.

Welcome to Elfsea!

In the service of kingdom & crown, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea

Greetings unto the Baron, Baroness and populace of the Barony of Elfsea,

I am Lord Olaf Gunnarsson and I have recently transplanted myself to your
lands from Bryn Gwlad and look forward to meeting everyone.  I am a member
of House Rhoadd and also look forward to attending fighter practices in the
area.  I attended Defender and met some very nice folks, your Seneschal and
Hospitaler are most gracious.

Olaf