[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Sep 25 11:21:06 PDT 2006

Oh, and did I mention that Elfsea's Baronial Guard managed to steer me out
of trouble the entire day? It was a challenge, no doubt, but they succeeded!
And looked rather dashing while doing so too. Thank you, Captain Daire, for
having the guard ready and armed. And thank you to Lord Gearhardt, who
managed to keep up with me all day long! Some of them thar duties and
responsibilities thereto appertaining can be a bi....g challenge, huh?
Vivat!

Baron Armand

> Unto the populace and friends of Elfsea, do we send our greetings,

<snip>