[Elfsea] Greetings

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:11:40 PDT 2006

Greetings, my Lord!

It is very good to have your presence in our fair Barony. Just so that you
are aware, we do have Moot this evening. You can get directions by going to
the following url: < http://www.elfsea.net/Events/populace_meeting.htm >

There are 2 weekly fighter practices - Sunday afternoon and Wednesday
evening. The Barony's calendar, < http://www.elfsea.net/calendar.htm > does
not yet have the Wednesday's practice on it, but I am certain that it will
be updated shortly. Until then, I feel safe in saying that one of our many
good fghters will be posting the site location for the Wednesday night
practice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We are overruned with
friendly and helpful people *wink*

In Service,
Luciana