[Elfsea] Waterbearing at Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 10:11:37 PDT 2006

Greetings, once again.

Elfsea Defender is near, and I take this time to once again put the call out
for volunteers to waterbear at the tournament.  Even though the weather is
cooler, keeping our fighters and archers hydrated is still important and
very necessary.

Please email me, offlist, and let me know if you can donate an hour or two
of your day to help keep them floating on the battlefields.

Elspeth de Stervlen
Central Regional Waterbearer