[Elfsea] Fiber Art Night!

Amelia Buckner amelia.buckner at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:14:31 PDT 2006

Elfsea Populas,
I would like to host a Fiber Arts night on October 3rd, starting at 6:00pm
and continuing no later than 8:00pm ( I get up way to early to go to work).
My thought is to have this be a general working session, where people just
bring whatever fiber related project they are working on. I will be
tablet/card weaving and will be happy to help anyone who has questions about
that. I live in an apartment near Hulen Mall and will post directions closer
to the 3rd. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
918-671-4810 or by email at amelia.buckner at hotmail.com. RSVP would be
appriciated just for a seat count.
Thank you for your time, HL Ælfwyn Webbestre
P.S. There are animals in the house, a smallish dog and two small snakes
(who will not be taken out of their tanks).