[Elfsea] Fiber Roadtrip Anyone

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 04:12:34 PDT 2006

Greetings Elfsea!

It is a rare occasion that I get time during the week to relax and have fun.
I was debating a Fiber Roadtrip down to Heritage Arts in Grandview, Texas -
this morning.  I know this is last minute, but when ya get a wild hair,
well, you know how it goes.

Oh!  For those of you who don't know what Heritage Arts is - They are a shop
of fiberholics that sell yarn, fiber, spinning wheels, looms (all shapes and
sizes), patterns, knitting stuff, dyes, books, basically all things fiber
related.  Check out their website at: http://www.heritageartstexas.com/

I was wondering if anyone would like to go with me?

I have room for about 3 others in the truck (4-5 if ya wanna squeeze and sit
in the middle).  I was hoping to leave by 10 am this morning to head down to
Heritage Arts.  It is about a 1 hour drive  (50 miles) from my house.  Spend
some time shopping and playing with fiber, grab lunch on the square, and
then head on back home.  People can meet at my house or _if_ you are on my
way to Grandview, I am sure I could stop and retrieve you.

Give me a call if you want to go.  817-459-3553

Rosalia