[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo

foofurjlr at aim.com foofurjlr at aim.com
Wed Sep 6 11:22:34 PDT 2006

Sir Tomas,

I agree that the SCA is so much more, however when speaking with the library I asked what they felt they needed in order to put on the demo. The answer was that the fighting got the best turnout and most talked about post demo. I have asked the higher up's if we should still do the demo if we don't get any fighters (currently we have one possibly two rapier fighters and one heavy) and it was felt that we should not do the demo if it didn't get the full support of the barony. However, if the general populace decides that it wants to do the demo with only A&S than that is something that should be discussed. It is also up to the library whether they still want to put it on with only A&S.

As for the number of fighters, I requested 6 so we could give the library what they want and so that the fighters would have relief throughout the day.

I am no way saying that A&S is not as important as fighting...oh please don't think that. I am just expressing to everyone what the library expressed to me.

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn
foofurjlr at aim.com