[Elfsea] not period, newcomer intro

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Thu Sep 14 14:23:27 PDT 2006

Greetings and Welcome to Ansteorra Rua,

Volunteerism...are you going to the Rose Tourney in November? I need help -
all sort of help..set-up, feast stuff and many other items that need to be
done. I pay well, provide sustenance and support. If you are able please
volunteer to be part of my work crew! Please, pretty please!

Anyone else interested in volunteering for my work crews? I will see that
you get word fame, you will be fed well and I may have largess available as
well. I need people for set-up and for help with all aspects of kitchen help
and servers in addition to those the feast-o-crat has already retained.

All interested e-mail me and sign up to VOLUNTEER.

In need of more help,
Countess Regina