[Elfsea] not period, newcomer intro

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:10:58 PDT 2006

Thank you for volunteering.  It is relatively easy, you will do fine, and
you will get to meet many people while you are hydrating them.  I have
enought plastic jugs, and supplies, I just need energetic people.  My cell
is 817-243-8056 my home is 817-579-0817, if you have questions or need
anything just call.

Thanks
Elspeth