[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Sep 19 09:55:30 PDT 2006

Would the autocrats of Elfsea Defender contact me off-list as soon as possible?

  HL Robin

  From: "Robin Mitchell-Mabry" <smabry at flash.net>
To: "Elfsea" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>, "Loch-Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:33:34 -0500
Subject: [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

              If you need stuff from the shed, I need to know ASAP.
  Thanks
  HL Robin de Shelladh
  Chamberlain Elfsea

Edna Wilson <dalscowgrl56 at hotmail.com> wrote:
          Good Gentals;

  Elfsea Defender is just 3 days away.  Lord and Lady Elfsea are looking for Thier new Defender champions.  Crown Tourny is the next weekend after Defender.  So all fighters gear up and stand ready. Raiper fighters sharpen your blades. Archers ready your bows and sharpen your arrows.

  Elfsea is making it possable for our youth to compete this year there will be boffer, raiper, archery and A&S.  Our youth is our future to our Kingdom, so lets all step up and support our youth.

  Meyers Park is a new & primitive site.  It is a dry site, water is limited so you may want to bring water.  The water is potable. Electricity is mainly for medical uses first.

  If we all work togeather we can make this site and Elfsea Defender a Grand Event.
  So we would ask every one to step up and voulenteer where needed.
  If any one has any questions or concerns please contact the autocrats or the Senachal.

  We will be at the shed at  7:00PM loading for defender . Many hands make lite work.

  In Service to the Kingdom and the Barony of Elfsea.

  Lady Tereysa di Sorrano

  HL Fearghus MacKenna                          Lady Tereysa di Sorrano
  Wes Duke                                            Edna Wilson

  wesley_duke at sbcglobal.net                    dalscowgrl56 at hotmail.com
  817-269-5348                                       817-240-3165