[Elfsea] [Steppes] 12th Night Celebration... help needed

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Sep 20 16:04:51 PDT 2006

Good Lady - there are several (dozen?)strands of white Christmas lights in
the storage locker.  They were used last year.

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox