[Elfsea] Need assistance and chainsaw

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 14:09:41 PDT 2006

I just arrived home from Gothic War (wet) and find a storm has toppled a tree in my front yard across my mailbox. The tree branch is now holding up my mailbox, and blocking the street.
  If you have a chain saw I would appreciate some help. I figure the city will give me one day to at least move the part in the street, and the post office will give me a day as well to put in a new post for me and my neighbors box. I also need a post hole digger, if you have one.
  I know everybody is busy with Labor Day stuff. My thanks to those who can help.

  Crandall, Olde Phoole
  5529 Safari Trail, Arlington, 76018
  817-468-1437