[Elfsea] Call out for Merchants for Elfsea Defender

foofurjlr at aim.com foofurjlr at aim.com
Tue Sep 19 08:13:53 PDT 2006

Elfsea's Defender is this weekend and the autocrats have asked me to put a call out to all merchants who would like to come sell their wares.

Event Website:   www.elfsea.org/defender
Where: Mc Kinney, TX
When: September 23nd thru 25th
Specifics:There will not be any available electricity for the Merchants. We are placing the merchants close to the list field and camping, in hopes of creating more traffic for them. Merchants will be allowed on site starting at 4:00 p.m. on Friday night and must be off-site by noon on Sunday.

If you would like more information or would like to reserve a spot to merchant, please contact no later than THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 21st:
Giliana Launceleyn (mka Jennifer Reeves-Dale)
foofurjlr at aim.com