[Elfsea] Scribal Thank you

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Tue Sep 26 10:14:11 PDT 2006

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
	Many thanks go out to everyone who worked on invitations, site tokens and
award scrolls for Elfsea Defender. I really appreciate all of your help.
	The artwork for the invitations was done by Lord Arias Yanes. The Champion
scroll artwork was prepared by Lady Fionnghuala "Nuala" the Fair. Both the
invitations and the Champion scrolls were based on artwork by Lord David
Evan McKuenn from an historical Elfsea document.
	Those who helped paint were: Lady Teresa di Sorrano, HE Ameline, Alex,
Floria Black Dragon, Deloris, Debbie,  HL Arabella, Fergusson, Donald, Lady
Hanna, Lord Arias Yanes and the Loch Ruadh Scribal Guild.
	Site token makers were: Debbie, HE Ameline, HL Lyonette von Leyden, and
Alex.
	I apologize if I missed anyone.
	As a thank you for all the hard scribal work the October meeting we will be
a scribal party! I'm sure somehow chocolate will be involved! The
party/meeting will be on Monday night, October 9th, from 7-9 P.M.
	In service, HE Stella