[Elfsea] Phoole with Swords

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 6 07:24:15 PDT 2006

Many have never seen some of the period and the more esoteric stuff. Plus a good "time line" display would be good. Early to late sort of thing.
  Like a newcomer class, but not as fancy.

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
      Crandal,
  You asked if I could bring the "Gonzo Travelling Show-and-Tell Sword Collection" to Phoole's Feast.  How many do you want?  What culture, period?  And exactly what did you want them for?
  I will be at Phoole's Feast a little early as I will be leaving early as well, probably around twoish.
  Alaric