[Elfsea] Telling someone that what they are doing is not period

XanFire at aol.com XanFire at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 12:23:06 PDT 2006

I haven't been to an SCA event in several years now (overcommitted  calendar,
chiefly), but as a psychotherapist in the mundane world, I'd say: Tell
people they're not period when they ask. The exception would be in  preparation for
a special event, such as a demonstration. At other times,  does it really
matter?

I was a newbie who didn't ever get around to creating a persona, so I'll
sign off with my bellydance stage name . . .

Xanthippe