[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender, Found (not lost) and a few 'thank you's

Genie Barrett maggie.gene at justinanimator.com
Mon Sep 25 12:10:15 PDT 2006

Unto you wonderful people of Elfsea,

I wish to thank you for your graciousness this whole weekend.  My
daughter and I had a very wonderful experience.

To the Baron and Baroness, you are the sort of people who make me
want to play this wonderful game.

Lady Tereysa, I found my phone, thanks.  And to you and Arcus
Fearghus MacKenna, please consider this event a success.  A good time
was had by all.

Master Caelin, you are one of those people that I always know that I
can depend on.  Thanks for the food, and the tender care you took of Emmah.

To all those who watched and played with Emmah, I am most profoundly
grateful.  We have just completed her adoption, and this was the
celebration of it.  You all made it that much better.

And Thank You to Sir Tomas and your amazing lady, Rixende, I consider
you both true friends.

Always in your Service,
Maggie MacPherson
Bard