[Elfsea] Thank you

Karie Mitchell karie.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:34:00 PDT 2006

Dear Elfsea,

Thank you for the wonderful weekend at Defender.  I had a great time with
everyone.  I am sorry it was not longer.  Thanks to Daniel & Zoe for putting
me up (and putting up with me).  Thank you to Duchess Willow for an
opportunity to be part of the Dream again.  Thank you to Caelin & Pyro for
letting me help with lunch (and the cabbage).  Thank you to all my friends
who welcomed me with open arms and all the new people I met.  I am sorry if
I did not get a chance to talk long with some of you.  I am hoping that we
may get more time next year at Gulf War.

For those of you who wish to see the family try:

http://photos.yahoo.com/viscountgalen

Click on  July 2006 for most recent pics.

Love to all,

Allessandra