[Elfsea] Ev1.net and Anstorra's lists

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Fri Sep 29 08:27:31 PDT 2006

As I have typed in the message below (scroll down to the bottom of
the message where my part is) Dreamhost.com is our Host. If they are
not in there with the other two it will not work.

We have tickets in with Dreamhost when they did get listed with
SpamCop but they and other mailing lists hosts are continually being
relisted in SpamCop at least once a month. It is a non-human
automatic thing. It is not touched by a human until we complain.

There are others with these services that are also contacting their
ISP's about this.

If anyone else does this you must have them add Dreamhost.com along
with the other two.

This effects all ISP's that use SpamCop.

If you wish to let me know your results or need more information to
give to your ISP please contact me directly.

Chiara